marraskuuta 21, 2010

New video

I was standing on a pedestal at first so that's why Olga looks so miniatyre :)




Yesterday I was moved to tears when Olga asked for my help. We were inside, fitting a western saddle. Suddenly Olga put her head on my hands, and stayed there for a while. She never does that. I noticed she had a long splinter sticking out of her nostril. It was really tight in there, and it must have hurt when I took it off, but she stayed put. After I got it off, she still wanted me to hug her head.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh that is very touching that she did that. How lovely that she knows she can ask for your help and that you'll try to figure out what's wrong.

    I can't see your video - there seems to be a problem with it ... ?

    VastaaPoista
  2. And what's all this about a saddle ... ? Do I detect some riding in the near future!?

    VastaaPoista
  3. How wonderful that Olga did that. You could not have a better demonstration of trust. I cannot see the video either. A notice asks me to log into facebook (I am not a member).

    VastaaPoista