lokakuuta 06, 2010

the sweetest thing

I felt very touched the other day when I was going to take Olga out for a walk. She was already standing by the gate, but when she saw me and the halter, she started to nodd her head the exact same way she does when I approach with her hay or meal.

I gladly took it as a confirmation that I am on the right path here.



I uploaded this photo in my facebook page and wrote (jokingly) that I am so boring that my horse falls asleep. My dear friend Sanni (do go & see her art!) commented that Olga feels so safe that she can take a nap because she knows I'll take care of her. Isn't that sweet :)

2 kommenttia:

  1. How nice to have the affirmation that she's happy to see you coming to take her for a walk!

    Maybe if you take a lawn chair in, you could both nap together ....

    VastaaPoista
  2. Isn't that so nice? Horses are so honest that when they do genuinely want us it is such a compliment.

    VastaaPoista